We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
ban
Tbea SF6 recycling in mexico

Tbea SF6 recycling in mexico

Jun 17, 2019926. In Mexico, 70 percent of the plastic that is used internally is recycled and the remaining 30 percent is exported. Mexico is in the fourth place of recovery of PET containers in the world, above the United States, said Jorge Treviño, CEO of Ecoce at a press conference. In Mexico, 8,000 tons of PET plastic (polyethylene terephthalate) were collected in 2002.

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product

CONTACT CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online